The first annual Doc Perry Foundation golf tournament in memory of Larry “Butch” Perry was held at Chesapeake Bay Golf Club in Rising Sun, MD. It was an incredible day of golfing/volunteering/serving beverages and raising money for Mission 22! The day would not have been possible with every single volunteer, sponsor, donor, golfer, and golf course employee.
1st Annual Memorial Tournament
October 5, 2021 Fundraiser
It was a beautiful and successful day made possible by our supporters who came out for Veteran Suicide Awareness.
We Exceeded Our Goal!
In less than 8 weeks we are proud to announce that we raised $20,000 for Mission 22.
To say our very first fundraising effort was a success is an understatement. The goal of the tournament was to help raise awareness about veteran suicide and to raise money for the organization, Mission 22, and we met our goal! We had the best team behind the scenes, and the most incredible sponsors and golfers who showed their support…on a TUESDAY. Year one set the bar high!
2021 Tournament Sponsors
- Cecil County Memorial VFW Post 6027
- Amazon MDTE Fulfilment Center
- Military Order of the Purple Heart, Cecil County Chapter 703
- Kris Miller, surviving spouse of SFC Ryan Miller
- Susquehanna American Legion Auxiliary Post 135
- Susquehanna American Legion Post 135
- ReMax Vision: Valerie McGuirk
- Friends and family of Shane Creamer
- Frontier Carpet
- Acer Exhibits
- Shephard Design
- Bloom Energy
- Moon38 Design
- Dot Away Travel
- Hair & Things
- Outdoor Dreaming
- 4 Freedom Customs
- Fairway Landscape
- The DiGiovanni Family
- Steve and Carol Pearson
- ReMax: The Lacey Group
- Maryland Portable Concrete
- Kings Park Youth Football
- doTerra Essential Oils